Today marks the last edition of Freeze Flash. Based on the results of AFFI’s communications audit this summer, we’re enhancing the way we communicate to you, our members, and we’re being mindful of the frequency in which we do so.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Frozen Express – AFFI’s daily, electronic news brief that includes the latest information on the frozen food industry, AFFI, public policy issues and events.
- CEO Update – An update from me on AFFI’s progress as it relates to the goals and objectives identified in our Strategic Plan.
- Public Policy Update – An update of key advocacy and public policy issues of interest to the frozen food community.
- Member Alerts – Timely updates on recent developments, specifically on government regulations, science, etc., that have implications for both AFFI members and the entire frozen food industry.
- Events and Webinars – Whether it’s an in-person meeting or online webinar, you’ll know when registration opens for the plethora of opportunities AFFI provides to help companies successfully understand federal rules and regulations, and strategies for addressing major industry issues.
If you’re interested in receiving one or all of the above communications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As always, I welcome your feedback and comments, so please drop me a line and let me know what’s on your mind. I can be reached at email@example.com.