AFFI-CON is all about doing business one-on-one as a way to set your company up for success the rest of the year. In order to facilitate as much business as possible, our 2020 event features a brand new app. Central to the app is a new attendee match-making feature that lets you search for individuals and businesses you want to meet with by the products and services they offer. The app will also help attendees:
Take advantage of these features when navigating AFFI-CON to make sure you are getting the most of the convention. Special thanks to our 2020 conference app sponsor J.R. Simplot.
The 2020 AFFI-CON Event App lives inside our newly launched AFFI 365 app, which is available in both the iOS and Android stores. Please note that while anyone can download the AFF 365 app, only currently registered attendees will see and be able to access the AFFI-CON event app. Follow these steps to access the event app:
1. Use our direct download link or search “AFFI 365” in either app store.
2. Login to the app using your Netforum credentials (the email address and password you used to register for AFFI-CON).
3. Once the app loads, you will click on the purple AFFI-CON 2020 icon that should reside in the middle of home screen.
4. To access the most up-to-date attendee list for the purpose of scheduling your meetings, click into the orange attendees module where you can search by first name, last name and company.
5. Our new match-making feature is available in the attendees module in the upper right corner. You can select one or more ingredients, then use the tabs at the bottom of your screen to filter further by companies that are buying vs. selling (Product Type tab) and whether or not they have been pre-qualified by AFFI (Pre-Qualified tab).
Should you experience any issues with downloading the app or logging in, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 703-821-0770.
For help updating your company’s listed products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Updating My Company Listing.”
The American Frozen Food Institute is the member-driven national trade association that advances the interests of all segments of the frozen food and beverage industry. AFFI works to advance food safety and advocates before legislative and regulatory entities on the industry’s behalf to create an environment where members’ foods and beverages are proudly chosen to meet the needs of a changing world.