Arlington, VA – The American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI) today recognizes and thanks the businesses joining as 2023 Alliance Partners. The Alliance Partners are members of AFFI who participate in the Member Marketing Program and provide critical services or products for the frozen food and beverage industry. AFFI Alliance Partners support the entire category through their year-round engagement with the national trade association and sponsorship of informative industry content.
“AFFI thanks the record number of companies who joined as Alliance Partners for 2023 for their leadership and contributions to the industry,” said AFFI President and CEO Alison Bodor. “Their participation demonstrates a commitment to a successful future for the frozen food and beverage category. We look forward to collaborating with them to provide our members with the business solutions required to continue the upward sales trajectory of frozen foods.”
The 2023 Alliance Partners are:
- Lineage Logistics: Lineage Logistics is transforming the supply chain by preserving, protecting and optimizing the distribution of food around the world – in a way that hasn’t been done before.
- Americold: Americold offers a comprehensive temperature-controlled storage and distribution network supported by the most advanced technology, and with a singular focus on customer service.
- Oregon Potato Company: A family-owned company headquartered in the Pacific Northwest, Oregon Potato Company is a market leader in frozen and dehydrated potatoes, vegetables and fruits.
- Merieux NutriSciences: Merieux NutriSciences is dedicated to protecting consumers’ health throughout the world by delivering a wide range of solutions to the food and nutrition industries.
- Testo: Testo is the world market leader in the field of portable and stationary measurement solutions, and is committed to providing customers with highly precise instruments and innovative solutions.
- Camerican: Camerican sources the highest quality products for the global food industry and is a trusted partner to leading brands in the industrial, retail and foodservice sectors.
- ProAmpac: A leading global flexible packaging company with a comprehensive product offering, ProAmpac provides creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace.
- Titan Frozen Fruit: Titan Frozen Fruit is a premium processor of fruit ingredient solutions. With quality and food safety at the forefront of everything they do, Titan Frozen Fruit holds a reputation as a dependable supply partner while meeting the unique requirements of the customers and market segments they service.
- Yupi.ca: Yupi.ca is a globally trusted supplier of conventional and organic food products and proudly supports the journey from farm to table.
- BC Frozen Foods: BC Frozen Foods specializes in the processing and packaging of a full line of frozen fruits and vegetables for retail and foodservice private labels, bulk and industrial accounts.
- Simplot: Simplot is a family-owned and -run manufacturer of an evolving portfolio of on-trend foodservice products, all thoughtfully grown and carefully prepared.
Throughout the year, Alliance Partners help make possible resources and educational content that elevate the entire frozen food industry. For example, Lineage Logistics recently supported AFFI’s publicly-available webinar helping the frozen category overcome some of the barriers to direct-to-consumer (D2C) online retail. A recording of that webinar is available online for free.
As the national trade association for the frozen food supply chain, AFFI brings together growers of raw products, processors of industrial ingredients, finished-goods manufacturers, brand owners and service providers. AFFI offers educational programming and events, food safety best practices, networking opportunities and market research to protect and grow the industry. The Alliance Partners are the top tier of AFFI’s Member Marketing Program, which also includes Event Partners and Supporting Partners. For more information about AFFI sponsorship opportunities, visit www.affi.org/sponsorship/.