Frozen in Focus: May Membership Town Hall
02:00 pm – 03:00 pm ET
The purpose of holding Virtual Town Halls is for AFFI members to hear how AFFI is advancing your interests while actively participating in furthering the industry’s strategic goals by engaging in conversations about top issues facing the frozen food industry. Our strategic goals are to:
- Advocate – Grounded in science, mitigate risks to the frozen food business.
- Elevate – Elevate frozen’s voice and build champions to promote the benefits of frozen foods.
- Innovate – Drive solutions for innovative category performance.
Attendees will spend part of the meeting in issue-focused breakout rooms with expert insight and interactive participation to work toward solutions. Join your AFFI friends and colleagues in this member-only gathering.
These Town Halls will be held quarterly as follows:
- Thursday, May 6, at 2 p.m. (EDT)
- Thursday, August 5, at 2 p.m. (EDT)
- Thursday, November 4, at 2 p.m. (EDT)
You can register for the May 6 Town Hall below.
Event Start : May 6, 2021 2:00 pm
Event End : May 6, 2021 3:00 pmRegister and learn more