Doubling Down on Listeria Prevention
AFFI’s Food Safety Leadership Conference provides informative, Listeria monocytogenes (Lm) – specific educational programming, including an overview of the lessons learned and global regulatory implications from high-profile Lm outbreaks in Europe and South Africa. At this year’s inaugural event newly developed frozen food safety protocols will be unveiled. These protocols are the result of the expertise and collaboration of the scientific professionals within AFFI’s Food Safety Working Group, who we commend for their hard work and dedication on this important issue.
Through scientific research, education, and the development of effective best practices, AFFI is dedicated to advancing food safety by providing frozen food manufacturers and industry partners with a one-stop food safety resource. To that end, this event will also include the launch of AFFI’s new website dedicated to food safety resources, research and best practices.
All Conference Sessions will be held in Grand Ballroom A
- Discover Proactive Solutions: Education sessions and conference workshops will offer new resources, tools, and strategies you can implement immediately into your food safety program.
- Overcome Your Challenges: Learn from industry and regulatory experts about the latest science, tools, and products to help your business succeed.
- Network With Peers: Interact with other professionals on the front lines of food safety to exchange ideas and find solutions.
Who Should Attend
Anyone with an interest in food safety, regardless of industry or job title is welcome to attend this event, but if you are involved in the following activities, then this is a can’t miss event.
- Quality Control & Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Sanitation & Hygienic Design
- Recall/Crisis Management
- Food Testing
- Food Auditing
- Food Traceability
- Public Health
- Risk Management & Risk Communications
- Food Safety Litigation
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Since the inaugural edition of this event is being held in the same location as AFFI-CON 2019, there is a discounted registration rate available for individuals whose company is attending AFFI-CON, as well as a discounted rate for individuals who wish to attend both AFFI-CON and this event. We will also be offering four pre-conference workshops that can be added onto your registration at the rate indicated below. Please note that space will be limited for each workshop and that you may only register for one morning and one afternoon workshop because they run concurrently. To claim any of special or group registration rates, please register by downloading this form, filling out page two and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Food Safety Conference||$625|
|Food Safety Conference & Company at AFFI-CON (Someone from your company is attending AFFI-CON)||$525|
|Food Safety Conference & AFFI-CON (You are already registered for AFFI-CON separately)||$475|
|Lm Mapping Through Your Frozen Food Facility (Morning Workshop - additional fee)||SOLD OUT|
|Implementing an Effective Lm Environmental Monitoring Program (Afternoon Workshop - additional fee)||SOLD OUT|
|Sanitation & Hygienic Design (Morning Workshop - additional fee)||$100|
|Process Validation: The How To's (Afternoon Workshop - additional fee)||$100|
Special Group Discount Rate (Expires on 1/18/19): Register two attendees from your company and receive a complimentary third registration! This group rate can be combined with the above rates tied to AFFI-CON attendance)
- Registrations made without full payment will not be processed.
- Only registered attendees may attend conference activities and book a hotel room within The Manchester Grand Hyatt hotel block (a registration code for the block will be provided in your registration confirmation email).
- Cancellations made prior to January 14, 2019 will be assessed a service charge of $50 per registrant. Registrations may be transferred at no additional fee. No refunds will be made after January 15, 2019.