Arlington, Va. – As AFFI looks to enhance its value proposition with members, it has redesigned its sponsorship programs under a single umbrella called the AFFI Member Marketing Program. This high-value brand awareness program allows AFFI members to capitalize on the organization’s trusted brand name in the frozen food industry to market their own products and services. This program offers participating companies the opportunity to build customized sponsorship packages that work best for them.
“AFFI’s new partners under this program have demonstrated a deep commitment to the frozen food and beverage industry. We look forward to working with them to provide the best products and services to our members as we advance the growth of the frozen food sector together,” said Alison Bodor, AFFI President and CEO.
AFFI wants to thank the following 2020 Alliance Partners for their commitment to this new program and the frozen food industry:
- Lineage Logistics is the world’s largest temperature-controlled logistics provider. Lineage’s expertise in end-to-end logistical solutions, its unrivaled real estate network, and its use of technology combine to help customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small family-owned businesses ensure food safety, increase distribution efficiency, advance sustainability, lessen environmental impact, and minimize supply chain waste.
- Mérieux NutriSciences is a leading global food safety and quality partner offering chemistry and microbiology testing, labeling, auditing, consulting, sensory testing, customized training, research services, and digital solutions to the food and nutrition industry. They customize their services to meet the needs of individual manufacturers, food processors, caterers, restaurants, and retailers.
- Simplot Foods is a family-owned and run manufacturer of an evolving portfolio of foodservice products, including frozen and chilled potatoes, avocado, vegetables, grains and fruit. They run operations around the globe and distribute products to more than 60 countries worldwide.
- Oregon Potato Company is family owned and headquartered in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. They currently farm over 130,000 acres and have a network of processing plants to bring the bounty of their farms to you. They are dedicated to sustainable agricultural practices throughout their operation; giving them the ability to give customers “Seed to Fork” varieties of quality potato products, other vegetables and fruits.
- Camerican has supplied imported fruits, vegetables, seafood and meat for nearly 100 years to food service, retail and manufacturing. They represent food processors on five continents and 40 countries.
All members currently in good standing with AFFI are invited to join the Member Marketing Program. For more information about the Member Marketing Program, please contact AFFI’s Director of Member Engagement, Derek Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Frozen Food Institute is the member-driven national trade association that advances the interests of all segments of the frozen food and beverage industry. AFFI works to advance food safety and advocates before legislative and regulatory entities on the industry’s behalf to create an environment where members’ foods and beverages are proudly chosen to meet the needs of a changing world.