To apply for 2023 Alliance Partnership or AFFI-CON Event Sponsorship, please fill out the form below.
Current AFFI Alliance Partners receive priority for placement in the 2023 program until Thursday, August 25, 2022 but can submit contracts as long as the Alliance tier is not filled. After you have submitted this form and agreed to the 2023 contract terms, AFFI will confirm acceptance of your 2023 partnership or sponsorship application by sending you an invoice for payment per the terms laid out below.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Brian Peteritas, Senior Director of Member Marketing & Business Development.
AFFI has instituted the following policies for sponsorship opportunities. The sponsor agrees that these policies are considered binding and agrees to adhere to these policies in order to secure a sponsorship. Upon submitting this 2023 Member Marketing Program Application and Contract to AFFI, the sponsor agrees to comply with the following terms and conditions from January 1, 2023 to December 31, 2023.
Sponsorship Recognition Levels:
- Strategic Partner $40,000 (max of two (2) companies)
- Sponsorship Rights Fee – $10,000 – sponsorship benefits are listed in the 2023 AFFI Sponsorship Benefits Matrix
- Customized Credit – $30,000
- Premier Partner $30,000 (max of four (4) companies)
- Sponsorship Rights Fee – $5,000 – sponsorship benefits are listed in the 2023 AFFI Sponsorship Benefits Matrix
- Customized Credit – $25,000
- Champion Partner $20,000 (max of six (6) companies)
- Sponsorship Rights Fee – $2,500 – sponsorship benefits are listed in the 2023 AFFI Sponsorship Benefits Matrix
- Customized Credit – $17,500
- AFFI-CON Event Partner $15,000 (max of (10) companies)
- Sponsorship Rights Fee – $1,000 – sponsorship benefits are listed in the 2023 AFFI Sponsorship BenefitsMatrix
- Customized Credit – $14,000
AFFI – the American Frozen Food Institute, which owns, produces and manages the program
Sponsorship Rights Fee – a fee paid to AFFI in return for access to the exploitable commercial potential associated with AFFI and the benefits included in the 2023 AFFI Sponsorship Benefits Matrix
Customized Credit – With the assistance of AFFI, the sponsor will be able to select how to spend their customized credit throughout the year. This creates the opportunity for sponsors to experience the AFFI brand and market to AFFI members. AFFI will issue contract addendums to sponsors based on how they choose to spend these monies. No refunds on unused customized credit will be issued or carried over to the following year. Customized credit can only apply to the following 2023 items (A full customized credit menu will be made available to the sponsors when they are invoiced).
- Sponsorships (AFFI-CON, Leadership Conference, Ad Hoc Items)
- Booth/Networking Space (AFFI-CON, Leadership Conference)
- Frozen Food Foundation Campaign Donation
- AFFI Advertising (AFFI print and digital assets)
- Full Conference Registration Badges
- Other – e.g. AFFI assets, marketing channels or other customized sponsorship
Confirmed – Sponsors who have completed this application, agreed to the terms, been invoiced by AFFI and made payment in full of the invoice
- Confirmed sponsors will have a AFFI designated representative to work with throughout the year.
- AFFI accepts sponsorship applications on a first-come, first-served basis. Current 2022 Alliance Partners are guaranteed renewal of their current level of sponsorship until August 12, 2022, after which time they are subject to the first-come, first-served policy.
- Sponsorship selection will begin on September 5, 2022 with Alliance Partners receiving first priority in tier order (Strategic, Premier, Champion), followed by AFFI-CON Event Sponsors. Sponsors must respond in a timely manner during the selection period to preserve their place in the selection process.
- Confirmed Strategic, Premier, Champion and AFFI-CON Event Sponsors will receive a Marketing Guide with branding guidelines and agree to adhere to the guidelines in regards to co-branding with the AFFI brand.
- Sponsor agrees to pay 50% of the total sponsorship amount by Friday, September 30, 2022 and will submit the remaining 50% no later than Friday, January 13, 2023. No sponsorships will be acknowledged or promoted, either in print or on AFFI websites, until the sponsor has submitted a signed AFFI Sponsorship Contract and the 1st sponsorship
payment has been made. The sole exception to this are AFFI-CON related benefits (primarily marketing recognition via email and on the event website). Companies who have filled out this sponsorship application and agreed to the terms will receive their AFFI-CON benefits as soon as marketing of the event begins. Sponsors who commit after January 13, 2023 must submit 100% payment to AFFI before their benefits begin.
- No sponsorship monies will be refunded.
- The cost of individual sponsorship opportunities cannot be shared or split between companies.
- Non-AFFI members are excluded from the Alliance Partner levels (Strategic, Premier, Champion) and from AFFI-CON Event Partnership.
- AFFI reserves the right to modify, at its discretion, any sponsorship benefit at any time.
- Unless expressly authorized by AFFI, the sponsor will have no creative input into the production of any sponsored opportunity, but AFFI will seek input from the sponsor when appropriate.
- Each sponsor agrees to submit their current company logo to AFFI when they make payment. Preferred file format is 3″ x 3″ EPS, JPEG, & PNG files. Logos can only contain one company name unless approved by AFFI. If a new logo is submitted to AFFI after the original one is received, AFFI will update all non-printed materials as quickly as possible. Updated logos must be received at least six weeks in advance of a scheduled event to guarantee conference materials are updated.